Bit of a different one from me but I like writing about products I have found and I believe in, I have found these products suitable for use alongside my psoriasis which is great! So I thought rather than bombard you with loads of things, I will give a top 5 run down of my favourite products that I have been using over the last year. Just a little disclaimer these products have been gifted to me from a friend who is an Avon rep.
- Avon True Euphoric Volume and Length Mascara in the colour Blackest Black – Over the years I have used so many different mascaras but never really come across one I have been 100% happy with, that is until I found this one. I am absolutely in love with this product and I have been using it for a few months now and it really is fabulous, my eyelashes aren’t the best but this mascara does exactly what it says it will. giving me extra volume and more length so I actually look like I have decent eyelashes for the first time in a while. It is one product I will continue to have because I am comfortable with it now.
- Avon True colour Glimmerstick Eyeliner in colour Cosmic Brown – I do use other colours usually opting for black eyeliner but I am loving this cosmic brown colouring and it so easy to apply, I use it under the top lids and on my bottom lids too. I love how easily it goes on and how it makes my eyes look nice and bright. It certainly compliments the euphoric mascara. I will try other colours in the future but for now I am happy with this one with its extending nib on the end.
- Avon’s Mark Mousse Foundation in the colour Shell – For years I have used another brand of foundation and although I was happy with them, I was introduced to this mousse foundation and I love it, it applies so well, and blends into my skin with no mess and no left over streaks. I have also tried this mousse foundation in the colour Ivory and that works well for me too, but for now I am loving the Shell colour and with the fact I suffer with psoriasis it really doesn’t affect my skin at all which is amazing. I often wear it on a daily basis, it comes off so easily when I remove my makeup in an evening too.
- Avon Brow Line and Light Duo Pencil in Dark Brown – I love this pencil I use it over the top of another brow pencil and it looks fabulous when its on, until a few years ago I never bothered filling in my brows but years of over plucking haven’t helped so I now have to fill them to feel comfortable, not always perfectly but I do my best with what I have and this product really helps. So easy to apply which for me is a must…
- Avon True Duel Ended Brow Pencil with Spoolie in Dark Brown – I am absolutely in love with this pencil I use it most days underneath the brow line duo pencil and its amazing I do need more practice with doing my brows but I know I will get to a point I am perfectly happy with them and this pencil definitely helps things, so easy to put on and easy to sort smudge areas if I get any.
So there you have it, my first top 5! Really enjoyed writing this one, I am no beauty whizz but I really hope this helps some people because I have found I am able to use these products alongside my creams etc for my psoriasis and fingers crossed I haven’t had a flare up on my face for a long time which is blooming amazing for me. I have other products from the Avon range which will probably fit another top 5 in the future and I am always trialling out different ones to see what works for me, and so far I haven’t had a product that I did not love which is great.
I shall keep you all posted on the these products and others I am using so if like me you struggle with a skin condition maybe you can trial some of these products, and who knows they may work for you.
Thank you for reading and supporting me.